I am the mission.
|You're a mecha pilot!|
You might be a sub-category of bishounen, but this hardly matters since you don't notice anything that didn't feature in the last edition of Guns'n'Ammo magazine. You have been trained since an unfeasibly early age to be a machine of death and destruction. If you've noticed an annoying girl following you around and repeatedly getting into danger and requiring rescue recently, run like hell - she's probably your love interest...
Which generic anime character are you?
WTF, I'm not even female! If I had a love interest like Relena Peacecraft, I would run and never stop. Otherwise--no mercy!
My father's aunt or mother died from breast cancer when I was ten or so. He doesn't talk about it and I only know because we had to go help pack up her belongings.
One of my aunt's mother has cancer, but as she can't get treatment because she refuses to stop smoking.
India Foxtrot Yankee Oscar Uniform Charlie Alpha November Uniform November Delta Echo Romeo Sierra Tango Alpha November Delta Tango Hotel India Sierra, Charlie Oscar Papa Yankee Alpha November Delta Papa Alpha Sierra Tango Echo India Tango Tango Oscar Yankee Oscar Uniform Romeo Lima India Victor Echo Juliet Oscar Uniform Romeo November Alpha Lima. :)
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Mike Echo Mike Echo
Fans of Generation Kill, I am ashamed if you don't get this. *hinthint*
Today, I answered a question in school. The person behind me called me a nerd. I asked her what a nerd was. She said someone who knows stuff. Then I asked her how that was an insult. She's still confused. I win. MLIA
From all the incredible events that occur in everyday life on this site, I think MLIA can stand for my life is awesome.
Today, I saw this big tough looking guy wearing a shirt that said 'I was raised on the street' with a picture of the Sesame Street characters on it. Best shirt ever. MLIA
(i want this)
Today, I was talking to my bestfriends younger sister. During a game of 20 Questions I asked her what her 3 weapons would be during a zombie invasion. Her answer was "Jesus, Dumbledore, and Chuck Norris". My best friend doesn't know this, but he's that much closer to being replaced. MLIA
(covers all bases)
A lot of the MLIAs mention light sabers. I think the next time I go home, darkestnight12 and I should go buy ourselves one.
Also, for first AND last name:
Your result for The 3 Variable Funny Test...
CLEAN | COMPLEX | LIGHT
Your humor has an intellectual, even conceptual slant to it. You're not pretentious, but you're not into what some would call 'low humor' either. You'll laugh at a good dirty joke, but you definitely prefer something clever to something moist.
You probably like well-thought-out pranks and/or spoofs and it's highly likely you've tried one of these things yourself. In a lot of ways, yours is the most entertaining type of humor because it's smart without being mean-spirited.
PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Conan O'Brian - Ashton Kutcher
The 3-Variable Funny Test!
- it rules -
Santa came to say:
'Rudolph with your nose so bright,
won't you guide my sleigh tonight?'
"Then all the reindeer loved him
as they shouted out with glee"
My gosh. First they were making fun of him and shunning him, but with this hike in status, they're all running to be his friend?
Anyway, my happy things for the day:
1. Pretty black, wool coat kept me warm
2. Chilly, windy, but clear and sort of sunny today
3. Cost Plus World Market had gingersnaps! (tho no Terry's Chocolate oranges or raspberries T^T)
4. debonair_claire wrote an awesome Merlin AU kid!fic!
1. Rodney McKay (SGA)
2. Ianto Jones (TW)
3. Bruce Wayne
4. Luna Lovegood
5. Lex Luthor (SV)
6. Kanda Yuu (D. Grayman)
7. Esmeralda "Granny" Weatherwax (Discworld)
8. Dean Winchester (spn)
9. Umino Iruka (Naruto)
10. Will Stanton (Dark is Rising)
( To the questions! )
Then again, I'd taken ANOTHER one before, which took me to a page that made it appear that I would need to pay before I could see the score, but checking my e-mail, it appears that I have an IQ of 130, according to iqtest.com.
Is it just me, or am I particularly sad that I'm taking these things? ^^;
Also, I returned to McD's after two or so months of hiatus for summer school and they had Madame Alexander Wizard of Oz dolls for girl children! The wicked witch looked so awesome, I snuck three out (moi, snahjerblah, darkestnight12). After some extensive digging through many Tin Man and The Lion dolls, I found ONE Wizard of Oz. Wasn't he supposed to be a wizened old man? The doll bearing his label was the most adorable looking blond boy with a top hat, a cape, and painted on, fair, curling hair that I have since dubbed "Draco Malfoy". Boy children get plastic Lego characters from Batman. The theme was awesome; the products I saw--not so much.
It was great, snahjerblah came by at around 7 or 8 to pick up the doll and then vamoosed back to her boyfriend's place. XD
The most recent one is blank. I had no phone call to inform me of this so I couldn't even throw together a rough place-holder just in case. I can only hope she somehow managed to save a copy on a CD, her USB, or used the common sense God gave her and take that cursed laptop to the IT help center as soon as it opens later this morning.
On the bright side, I've tried some of the Sun Tropic Orange and Mango juice this fiiiinnnneeee morning and it's wonderful.
I've also been tagged by avalon13 with a meme eerily similar to one snahjerblah tagged me with last week.
( The questions that were different )
Which 7 Deadly Sin Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com
|You scored as Envy|
Find Out Which Disney Girl You Are!
created with QuizFarm.com
|You scored as Violet|
She's quiet, reserved, and insecure, Violet is definitely out of place amongst her super powered family. However, much like you, she just needs to step out of herself and trust that she's a truly awesome person, and that people really do like her! You don't need super powers to be truly incredible!
Snagged from the effervescent snahjerblah
1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. With who?
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
We stare at each other for a while, the squirrel's tail flicks a few times, then it bounds through the underbrush. A few seconds later, I see it rapidly scaling a tree.
4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe it.
A modern log cabin with steep, shingled roof. Huge windows with a turret. There looks like a stained glass window in the turret. A large porch, almost a veranda. The whole house is elevated, so stairs are required to reach the porch. It overlooks a lake.
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
No, the trees serve as an adequate boundary.
6. You enter the house. You walk in to the dining room and see the dining room table. What do you see on AND around it?
The table is empty, the chairs around it are elegantly carved and polished.
7. You exit the house and a cup is on the ground, what kind is it?
A tall, clear drinking glass a little longer than the length of my hand with a larger mouth than base.
8. What do you do with the cup?
Rinse it out after picking it up for future use.
9. You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What kind of body of water is it?
The aforementioned lake. Small, to nonexistent waves and clear water. There are no weeds.
10. How will you cross the water?
Take off my shoes and wade along the shallow shore.
I can NOT believe I spent so much time on this when I should be working on my DES 16 projects. Bloody interiors with their bloody light sources and bloody shadows. *headdesk*
b. tag seven people to do the same
c. do not tag the person who tagged you (No tag backs) or say that you tag "whoever wants to do it"
1. I tend to walk fast. I don't run, I don't pace, I stride. It's a bad habit since I'm forever running into slower walkers, or increasing my blood pressure when large groups just chatting and strolling ahead of me impede my way.
2. I have no life and I'm fine with that, sad as it may seem. The 'Net, school, and work is more than enough for me.
3. I like to draw on newspaper. I don't why, but doodling all over those neat lines of wee, close-set print makes me happy in a way plain, white, printer or sketch-book paper can't make me. Lined notebook paper is an acceptable substitute and oddly enough, I draw better on those stratified mediums.
4. I adore mango. The fruit, the ice cream, the pudding, the artificial flavored candy; it's all good.
5. I am terrible at keeping touch. I detest talking on the phone and am too lazy to make myself walk the several blocks to visit my friends that live near my apartment. I do enjoy e-mails, but hate it when people reply to my paragraphs with measly, insufficient one-liners. The same reason applies to AIM. I really miss the old days when people still wrote, or knew how to write, proper letters. T_T
6. I can draw, I swear. I even have a deviantart account, but I prefer traditional mediums, can't color on the computer, and have no ready access to a scanner.
7. I cannot finish fic to save my life. I hate outlining fics because it takes all the fun out of writing for me to have to follow an outline and therefore, I never finish the million and a half fics I've begun ever since I discovered what fanfiction was in the sixth grade.
I'll now tag 7 people on my flist, but since I only know of three or four who actually read my journal... snahjerblah, darkestnight12, lilian_cho, avalon13, enchanted_jae, mizwatson, moonies_1.
Isn't it ironic that I'd get a daemon known for it's physical beauty and strength? XD It's sad, even this quiz can tell I'm horrifically average.
Your Score: Multi-Faceted Soul
You scored -7 Extroversion, 5 Sensitivity, and 4 Openness!
In a way, you are a truly balanced person. You have a good sense of self, but you have periods of worry and self doubt. You don't like to be alone a lot, but you don't like being constantly surrounded, either. You can be shy in some situations and bold in others. You can tell people how you feel, but you don't wear your heart on your sleeve. You aren't "TOO" anything: You aren't too shy, you aren't too aggressive, you aren't too extroverted, you aren't too introverted. However at any one time you can be any combination of these things.
You tend to adapt yourself to match the situations in which you find yourself. You may be quiet and sensitive with some people, or joking and loud with others. These are all facets of your personality. People tend to perceive you as they want to perceive you. They may even tend to idealize you a bit. Then, when you do something that doesn't fit their concept of who you are (like have an outburst of anger, or a fit of shyness, or make an insensitive joke)they can be shocked and surprised. Does anyone know the real you?
Your daemon would represent your multi-faceted and ever-changing personality, as well as people's tendency to idealize you. He or she would get angry when you did not, be calm and poised when you felt ruffled and anxious, and always be the voice of emotion and reason in your ear.
Swan, Elephant, Koala, Panda, Chameleon, Wolf.
|Link: The Golden Compass Daemon Test written by wolfcaroling on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test|
View My Profile(wolfcaroling)
Isn't this quiz amazing? I've seen about five people take it and they've all had a wide variety and vastly differing results. All of them commented upon its unusual accuracy, too!
Man, I love this song. This, Bittersweet Harmony by The Verve, and Bite My Tongue by Relient K have been my three current favorite songs.
snahjerblah , wunderkind that she is, got 77 and she told me she went up to 90 in her elementary days. In my defense, my accuracy was much better. XD I remember I went up to 52 in seventh grade, though.
This year I've been busy!
In October on a flight to Vancouver, I stole the emergency flight information card (-40 points). In July I gave scoradh a kidney (1000 points). Last Friday I bought porn for maderr (10 points). In January I set marthas_library's puppy on fire (-66 points). In November I helped strlingdragnfly see the light (8 points).
Overall, I've been nice (912 points). For Christmas I deserve a pony!
I can't believe it! It felt like just yesterday, I was doing this. I've been on LJ for a year already!
Too bad I didn't actually give Maderr any actual boy-porn. XD